Are you the person that shares our passion for Pipeline Integrity issues and do you want to learn by actively participating in the execution of projects? Do you want to keep developing yourself in inspection, repair and maintenance of complex pipeline systems? Then you might be the right person to join our team.
As an assistant project manager, you:
- Are responsible for the co-ordination and the timely and correct execution of inspection-, maintenance- and repair works on pipeline systems of our clients
- Will assist the project manager with the preparation of project execution plans and prepare the jobs in detail. This includes engineering activities, procurement, reporting and monitoring of the schedule.
- Will be involved in the daily interaction with suppliers and subcontractors. Just as everybody in the team you are responsible for a safe work environment with zero incidents.
This role provides the opportunity to be closely involved in often critical jobs for our clients. It offers a high level of variety in activities, both in the field and in the office. It is important to quickly understand the priorities, deadlines and needs of the client. We always strive to exceed the clients’ expectations with creative and smart (hands-on) solutions, within schedule and budget. This requires a high level of flexibility and ability to smoothly co-operate with all the parties contributing to the project. As we are working mostly on professional industrial sites, it is key to ensure that everyone follows the specific (safety) rules and procedures on that location.
Who are we looking for?
First of all, you understand what it takes to work “within the fence” and have affinity with pipelines. You have experience in an executional or coordinating role in inspection, maintenance and/or repairs of existing pipeline networks. You are eager to deliver the project with a team to full satisfaction of our client. In your role you are open, flexible and service minded. You can independently complete a wide range of supporting tasks and yet are able to collaborate with many different people. You are willing to learn and have the ambition to keep developing your technical knowledge and interfacing skills. For continuity of our business you have sufficient commercial sense to help securing follow up works for the same client of for other clients in our work field.
Other desired skills and experiences:
- A degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering MBO/HBO;
- Several years of work experience in pipeline inspection, maintenance and/or repairs;
- Engineering experience, understanding PI&D’s, ISO’s, design documents and skills to use common technical drawing software programmes such as Autocad;
- Precise and self-control on quality of produced documents;
- Understanding of risk assessment and inspection data is preferable;
- Good command of Dutch and English in both speaking and in writing.
Who are we?
IRM Systems is a Pipeline Integrity Services & Management organisation. We offer specialist services throughout the lifetime of pipeline systems, both onshore and offshore. Clients rely on us for consultancy on pipeline inspections, repairs, modifications, interruptions or maintenance work. We focus predominantly on challenging, non-standard pipelines.
We advise and engineer but also take care of on-site project management and full EPC.
Our strength lays in operating completely independent from equipment and technology providers. This enables us to always use the best possible technical and commercial solutions for the integrity issues of our clients.
- An interesting position in a fast moving and challenging international context;
- A competitive salary;
- Growth options in terms of scope and responsibility;
- A good and dedicated team of colleagues – ready to support and challenge.
If you think you are the person we are looking for and you want to know more about this role, weinvite you to contact either Wim Veenvliet or Marc Zweers. Please send an email to email@example.com or contact us by telephone.
Marc Zweers 06-28171346
Wim Veenvliet 06-48510780